Mechanical Structure Engineering
Rope Belt Friction Apparatus
|Dimensions||250 x 150 x 370 mm|
1. Determination of the coefficient of friction between a steel pulley and a cotton rope; investigate belt tensions; evaluate effects of different `V` angles in the pulley, and of different lap angles.
2. The wall mounted apparatus consists of a fixed pulley, a second Inter changeable pulley and a loaded rope belt with 2 load hangers in a complete loop.
3. Four pulleys with vee grooves typically of 60, 90, 120 degrees and flat rim supplied.
4. Alternative mounting positions provided to vary the lap angle.
5. An Instruction manual for student and lecturer provided.
6. Set of weights.
7. Dimensions and Weight (excluding set of weights): 250 x 150 x 370 mm, 19 kg (approx)
- Item Code: EL-AM-3507
Gear Trains Apparatus
- Self contained bench mounted unit
- Base fitted with drawer to hold all gears, spacers and pins
- An Instruction manual for student and lecturer provided
- Item Code: EL-AM-3502
Crank and Connecting Rod
- Accurate and stable
- Robust construction
- Easy to use and mount
- Item Code: EL-AM-3503
Cam and Follower Apparatus
- Air Circulating Fan
- Timer 0-24 hours
- Digital temperature indicator and controller
- Item Code: EL-AM-3504
Mechanics/ Machine Friction Of Belts Apparatus
|Dimensions||230 x 150 x 280 mm|
1. Observes the relationship between the tensions in the two sides of a belt; assesses the differences between vie, rope and flat belts; determines coefficient of friction between pulley and the three belt sections; investigate the effect of angle of lap.
2. The wall mounted apparatus consists of a pulley, 3 belts and 2 load hangers. Pulley graduated in 15 degree intervals.
3. The aluminum alloy pulley of approx. 150 mm diameter has machined grooves to suit the three belts.
4. The three belts are vie, rope and flat.
5. An Instruction manual for student and lecturer supplied.
6. Set of weights.
7. Dimensions and Weight (excluding set of weights): 230 x 150 x 280 mm, 10 kg (approx).
- Item Code: EL-AM-3506
Wall Mounted Screw Jack
|load square Vee form threads||24mm x 3mm pitch.|
This equipment is part of a range designed to both demonstrate and experimentally confirm basic engineering principles. Great care has been given to each item so as to provide wide experimental scope without unduly complicating or compromising the design. Each piece of apparatus is self-contained and compact. Setting up time is minimal, and all measurements are made with the simplest possible instrumentation, so that the student involvement is purely with the engineering principles being taught. A complete instruction manual is provided describing the apparatus, its application, experimental procedure and typical test results.
- Item Code: EL-AM-3505
Four Stroke Cut Sectional Model
- We Provide Actual Cut of Water pump, Jackets Thermostat valves So trainee easily understand Type, Construction, Location & Working of Cooling System.
- Air Intake System: - We Provide Actual Cut Model of Air Cleaner and turbo charger for demonstration of type Construction & working of air Cleaner. Also Trainees can understand locations and Construction of Intake air System
- Exhaust Systems:- We provide Actual Cut Of Exhaust Manifold. ( Mufflers and catalytic converter if provide by your side)
- Engine/Chassis Drive:- Engine is Driven by Single phase motor Driven Crompton make with worm gear reduction and V belt drive RPM of Engine is as required.
- Clutch:- Actual cut section of bail housing for understanding working of clutch.
- Gear Box:- Actual cut section of Gear box housing for understanding of Gear box working and gear shifting.
- Transmission:- As actual with multi colour painting.
- Final Drive/Rear Axle:- Actual cut section of housing and wheel hub single side.
- Colour:- Stand will be powder coated other all the parts will be colored with different colours.
- Item Code: EL-AE-3629